Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to get Xpel paint protection film in Maryland?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to get Xpel paint protection film installed! I am in Maryland. Does anyone have experience that have went to them they have great reviews I hear nothing but good things just wanted to hear from my fellow Tesla owners. Thank you

Looking to get Xpel paint protection film installed! I am in Maryland. Does anyone have experience that have went to them they have great reviews I hear nothing but good things just wanted to hear from my fellow Tesla owners. Thank you
I found two shops I can recommend: A Plus Auto Styling in Forest Hill, MD and All American Paint Protection in Rockville, MD.

I went with A Plus Auto Styling last August. They have a page dedicated to Tesla cars with pricing. I had PPF put on the full front (bumper, hood, fenders), rocker panels and rear bumper. Then ceramic coating on all exterior surfaces. Also window tinting. They did a great job, I have no complaints at all.

I've heard good things about All American in Rockville. Just before my car went in last August, a guy here had the same work done at a shop in Howard County MD. They did a horrible job, so...buyer beware.

Reactions: aplusautoMD
I heard Wild Wrapz.com does a exceptional job and they are a little closer to me are you familiar with them?
No.

I'm about 90 minutes from A+. Drove there three times...once to check 'em out, once to drop the car off and once to pick the car up. It was worth it.

Where ever you ultimately go, do lots of research. Bad wrap jobs are expensive to fix (meaning you have to pay to have the bad wrap removed) and a bad installer will damage your car (there are lots of pictures on these forums of bad wrap jobs and places where a bad installer cut in to the paint with a razor blade tool). So, choose carefully.

Auto Armour - 9691 Gerwig Ln D, Columbia, MD 21046 - 4432264303

Cliff is a little bit eccentric, but if he is still doing installs, and is close to you, that would be my recommendation. Did my 370Z several years back when I had it. Brought it in later on for him to clear bra a lip I had installed, free hand cut it, was great work. Used to get cars trailered in from all over to get xpel work done.

Hey! We're up here in Harford County, a little off the beaten path but I can assure your Tesla will be in great hands here! Here's a link to our Tesla specific webpage, hopefully it can answer any questions you have. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to shoot us a call or message!

Tesla Detailing - A-Plus Auto Styling