Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to rent a Tesla Model S in GTA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got jealous when I read the thread about someone else taking a Model S on an extended test drive. Wanted to get a feel for possibly living with the car using superchargers, etc. So, I wanted to rent one for this weekend and take it to Montreal. I spoke to the dealer but he doesn't think he can get one for that long although he was very friendly and said overnighters are common. Affinity which has been mentioned here as a potential source has a Model S, but the mileage will get too expensive to be worthwhile. Anyone have any ideas where I could get one?

Reactions: Blackout
P90D...Montreal is a long way, would need all the range I can get..

No, you don't need more than the S70 that is offered by the Turo renter to get to Montreal from Toronto.
Superchargers are placed well for that trip!

Use this application:
EV Trip Planner

Enter S70 for the car, 19" wheels, 115 km/h average cruising speed and you get:

Distance 551.8 km
Driving Time 4:54
Charging Time 1:14
Total Trip Time 6:08
Total Energy Used 118.5 kWh
636 RKM
Average Efficiency 215 Wh/km
Net Elevation Change -57 meters

Reactions: Blackout
Hey all, just came across this thread, a little late, but... If anyone is still interested I'm renting my Model s on Turo $179 / day with 300km included. I've had nearly 20 rentals in the past 3 months. I've had the privilege of introducing quite a few people to the Tesla driving experience, many of whom have since committed to join the community. Trying to do my part...

David B. — Turo

Hey all, just came across this thread, a little late, but... If anyone is still interested I'm renting my Model s on Turo $179 / day with 300km included. I've had nearly 20 rentals in the past 3 months. I've had the privilege of introducing quite a few people to the Tesla driving experience, many of whom have since committed to join the community. Trying to do my part...

Here is a better link: Take a trip in David's Tesla

David B. — Turo
Dave, 20 trips, that's remarkable! Good on you for doing this. Have you had any bad experiences in those 20? Do you take any special measures to vet your renters?