Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to see a real live Model 3 in Massachusetts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That doesn't seem cool. What's up with that? Is the rest of the lot typically full when these photos were taken?
At a minimum, I would probably attach the cable and get some charge if I parked there.

The rest of the lot isn't usually full, but the chargers are on the first parking level, right next to the elevators. The spots next to the chargers are reserved for valet parking and monthly users.

Hi all, do they have any display Model 3s in Pru or Dedham? Are there a few of different colors to look at in the Dedham lot? My brother in Marblehead just got his AWD invite today (he booked online within an hour or so after it opened) and wants to order by July 1 to get the premium connectivity but is unsure about color and would like to see an M3 in person, eg to see trunk size and opening. He’s ridden in my S and now X and driven them once or twice but is otherwise new to Tesla and EVs. He’s had several used 3 series sticks but has been driving a Mini Countryman stick that he bought used a couple of years ago, because you can hardly get 3 series with sticks any more.

Alternatively, anyone with a Model 3 in North Shore area who’d be willing to show him theirs? He’s a school teacher out on summer break so is pretty flexible on when and where to meet. Please PM me if you can help, or post general info here.

Thanks in advance!
Peter

I also have received my invite but need to sit in one before ordering to confirm my tall frame is comfortable. Also I'm still thinking of waiting for standard interior, which the 3 MA stores not having Models 3s make that decision easier.

Durham is a bit far, but we could do a meetup in Manchester. Other reservationists may be interested. Best times for me would be mid morning Saturday or Sunday.

Unfortunately already have commitments Saturday most of the day, and I think if I don't get an order in for the Saturday night premium connectivity deadline, I'll hold out for the standard interior and keep building up my Tesla savings.

Meetup - Dedham Store - Sun July 15 2-5pm - Food and Presentation

The Dedham Store has offered to host another owner Meetup.
They will provide food and a presentation.

As with all meetups this one will be free and open to all.
Bring your friends!

I wonder... is the presentation for Sunday's meetup actually a reveal of the Dedham store's P3D?

For those still interested in seeing and perhaps getting a test ride in a Model 3, there will be at least 4 of them at my EVent in Shrewsbury, MA at Hebert Candy Mansion from 9 to 1. White, blue, and red will all be represented...
The show will have over 60 vehicles from all the vehicles Tesla has produced to date including the original Roadster to conversion vehicles, Zac and Jesse from Now You Now, possibly Rebuild Rich, summons races, XMAS easter egg show, food and drink for drivers provided free.
btw...the dedham event was owners getting together to chat, no presentation, but they should have a Model 3 in the showroom relatively soon...