Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to sell Yacht floor when upgrading to console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling Yacht floor

Is there somewhere we can sell the yacht floor when we upgrade to the center console? The service center won't take it.

Edit: I posted on the For Sale section of this forum for Tesla Parts, thanks! Here are pics:
0505151820a.jpg

0505151824.jpg

0505151828.jpg

Last edited:
Seen them sold both here and on eBay. Also, I'd be interested in one if it's obeche, either matte or gloss, and you're pricing it more as a glad to see it used rather than tossed. I've seen most priced so highly that after shipping and install it's a toss up whether to just buy one new from tesla.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. If you rather see it find a good home, I'll buy it. If you are trying to really offset the console purchase, I'll survive. The only reason I'm not going for the console yet is because I would want something other than the core carpeting underneath my drinks. Even a removable mat would work for me. In the meantime, a used yacht floor would work fine until another console option comes up.

It is obeche matte, perfect condition since I just got the car a month ago but really wanted the console :) I will have it replaced when I get the console in a couple weeks, what do you guys think is reasonable price?

Last edited:
It is obeche matte, perfect condition since I just got the car a month ago but really wanted the console :) I will have it replaced when I get the console in a couple weeks, what do you guys think is reasonable price?

I would be interested in buying it. I haven't looked to see how much it costs. PM me a price if you don't want to post it.

On the Tesla shop it sells for $700 installed (though I just read that installation is simply pushing it in place). I posted it on the Forum for sale of Tesla parts for $400, I pay the $33 in fees as well as shipping cost.

Last edited:
So does the front console replace the yacht floor and not sit on top of it or is that optional?

The service center said they would uninstall the yacht floor but I didn't ask if the console could install over it, I assume not because it might be hard to fit properly due to the ridges (the aftermarket consoles that just slide in also require removing the yacht floor).

I just installed the Evannex Obeche Gloss CCI (Tesla OEM still N/A) on my 2015 P85D. The yacht floor only is extraneous as all other parts are used to support the insert. Yacht floor piece is Velcro'd in place (isn't everything) but is itself solid aluminum with the obeche laminated on. So the leather rails get reinstalled and the floor only part is surplus.

The service center said they would uninstall the yacht floor but I didn't ask if the console could install over it, I assume not because it might be hard to fit properly due to the ridges (the aftermarket consoles that just slide in also require removing the yacht floor).

The Tesla front console can be installed over the yacht floor. The yacht floor does not have to be removed.