Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to service a Tesla in Asheville, NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,
I’m in the process of moving from L.A. to Asheville, NC. Where does one get a Tesla serviced in Asheville, NC?
I’ve had my X for 3 years and it’s been in the shop more than a few times. I still love it, but if servicing is not available, I’ll have to sell it before I move.
Thanks,
Bill

Hi,
I’m in the process of moving from L.A. to Asheville, NC. Where does one get a Tesla serviced in Asheville, NC?
I’ve had my X for 3 years and it’s been in the shop more than a few times. I still love it, but if servicing is not available, I’ll have to sell it before I move.
Thanks,
Bill
I was about to post something similar to Art except there are getting to be a lot of Tesla in Asheville area. I hear a fair amount of mobile techs doing work there.

Aside: Tesla 3 club combined meetup/drive there: Tesla Owners - NC Triangle - BRPTeslaDrive

jxsehMi.jpg

Reactions: Art VandeIay
Upvote 0
Bumping this old ass thread only to say that Asheville will be getting a service center.
291 sweeten creek rd
and so far no movement still. In the permit meeting notes from several months ago, they stated they may want the property next door (321 Sweeten Creek). That property was put on the market for $4.3 million right after Tesla closed on the purchase of the 291 property. My guess is they're trying to negotiate that before they start any work at 291.

Upvote 0
and so far no movement still. In the permit meeting notes from several months ago, they stated they may want the property next door (321 Sweeten Creek). That property was put on the market for $4.3 million right after Tesla closed on the purchase of the 291 property. My guess is they're trying to negotiate that before they start any work at 291.
I wish they'd get a move on. They'll be much closer to home for me.

Upvote 0
Latest news for AVL & GSP

TESLA Dealership | 291 Sweeten Creek Rd. Asheville NC
The 40,148-sqft dealership has been proposed for the former site of the Asheville Ballroom and Dance Centre and would include a 130-car display area, as well as charging stations. The request will go before the city’s Technical Review Committee today, Jan. 9.

While Knoxville Tenn. service center has been great taking care of some small issues for me (IMHO), having a service center here is a good thing. Thanks Elon!

Reactions: scottf200
Upvote 0