Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where will my M3 be delivered?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is kind of funny, but kind of not. Communication about my wife’s impending M3 delivery has been sporadic and incomplete at best, definitely unacceptable for a major car company, Most importantly, we don’t know where to pick up the car, due to be delivered Monday. We assumed Mt. Kisco (I had talked to Mt Kisco about getting my P85 12v battery replaced when I take my wife to pick up her M3), but the website, in the right hand column of our order page, shows our delivery appointment date and time and my home address underneath it. Does this mean they are bringing the car to me?
My wife is freaking, I am laughing. Welcome to Tesla.

If pick-up, then it should say the delivery center for pick-up, otherwise, that sounds like it is a home delivery. Should have received an initial email from an inside delivery advisor, and that email should appointment details that says what type of delivery it is.

Reactions: brooklynrab
When I ordered my MR, it said home delivery (10/18). On 11/4, I was texted my delivery would take place at the Fremont Delivery Center on 11/10. Vin and delivery location with my home address was immediately visible in my account. I immediately asked for confirmation on the delivery location and it was confirmed to be the delivery center on 11/5, but online still showed my home address.

11/6, my delivery location in my account was updated to the delivery center. All further documents and communications are now fully consistent with the delivery center.

Take from what whatever you wish...

11/6, my delivery location in my account was updated to the delivery center. All further documents and communications are now fully consistent with the delivery center.

Take from what whatever you wish...

Good point. OP should call the main Tesla line they hopefully can clear that up. As for inside delivery advisor non-communication, let's just say after completing financing and with less than 48 hours to delivery, after several emails with no response, I found out my assigned inside delivery advisor has been out of the office. o_O

Good point. OP should call the main Tesla line they hopefully can clear that up. As for inside delivery advisor non-communication, let's just say after completing financing and with less than 48 hours to delivery, after several emails with no response, I found out my assigned inside delivery advisor has been out of the office. o_O
To both of you, thanks, and oy............ I won’t share any of this with my wife to preserve my sanity this weekend.