Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where's my fsd?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought autopilot and fsd years ago. I have v11. I have 22.40.4.2. What else must I have or do before I can activate fsd? (2018 M3. Fsd computer installed by Tesla last year)

Are you talking about FSD or FSD Beta? If FSD, you should have it. Check your AP settings and enable NOA and traffic light control. If you are talking about FSD Beta, you have the software version that does not have FSD beta. You need to wait until you get the software version that has FSD beta. Just wait.

Upvote 0
I bought autopilot and fsd years ago. I have v11. I have 22.40.4.2. What else must I have or do before I can activate fsd? (2018 M3. Fsd computer installed by Tesla last year)
You have FSD. Presumably, you want FSD beta. For that you will need a software build that has it. 2022.44.4.2 does not. Your v11 is the GUI version that was released last December.

The current FSD beta release is 2022.36.20. Your software is beyond that, so you need to wait for (probably) the holiday update. Tesla may release FSD beta to all FSD owners then.

Upvote 0
Are you talking about FSD or FSD Beta? If FSD, you should have it. Check your AP settings and enable NOA and traffic light control. If you are talking about FSD Beta, you have the software version that does not have FSD beta. You need to wait until you get the software version that has FSD beta. Just wait.
Sorry, I'm asking about fsd-beta. I'll just wait. Thanks

Upvote 0
You have FSD. Presumably, you want FSD beta. For that you will need a software build that has it. 2022.44.4.2 does not. Your v11 is the GUI version that was released last December.

The current FSD beta release is 2022.36.20. Your software is beyond that, so you need to wait for (probably) the holiday update. Tesla may release FSD beta to all FSD owners then.
Thank you

Reactions: diplomat33
Upvote 0
2022.40.4.10 has just been released which includes FSD Beta 10.69.3.3. If you check you should have this to install now. You'll need to activate it from the Autopilot menu in your car afterward.

Upvote 0