TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Where's the "donate to TMC" link?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Johan, May 7, 2016.

1. Johan

Johan Took a TSLA bear test. Came back negative.

After the update I can't seem to find any link to follow in order to donate to TMC. Where is it?

2. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2018.26

Any luck? I spent several minutes, searched lots of threads, etc. but never found anything. It's probably really obvious but I'm just not finding a way right now.

3. danny

danny Administrator

We're literally working on this now actually :)
    Will update you when its ready!

• Like x 3
  4. danny

danny Administrator

Please see this Thread: Please Support TMC!

5. Garlan Garner

Garlan Garner Well-Known Member

I tried to donate, however paypal gets stuck every time. Maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.

6. danny

danny Administrator

Thanks, we appreciate that.

I'm assuming that is an issue on PayPal's end. Please let us know if anything we can do to help.