Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which air dryer are you using?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use a leaf blower as well. Neighbors look at me like I am crazy, but it gets all the water out of my cars little cresses like door jams and lights and mirrors. After that, just a very quick pass over with a drying towel it is all spotless!

WORX Turbine 600

Lots of power
Variable speed
Lightweight
High quality
$59

Saves tons of time drying the car as one pass through with the WORX takes 98% of the water off then a quick wipediwn with a Meguiar's 2000 microfiber waffle towel and you are good to go

I've used an electric leafblower for car drying in the past, but currently use the Metro Vacuum SK-1 Sidekick due to garage/driveway space constraints. The filtered/warmer air helps, plus I bought the extension hose for better control. I'd prefer the larger, more powerful units they make, but I wanted something a bit more portable.

I've also used the CR Spotless system (bought from Costco online) but changing the media got sort of tiresome after a while. I think forced-air drying is the better option overall. I find the drying process therapeutic.