Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which are the two closest Superchargers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the San Jose, CA (Santana Row) Superchargers. One set is designated as public (in a multistory parking garage), the other is technically in a valet area (but as of the time I visited it, there wasn't anything preventing you from just driving up to the chargers and plugging in). They're less than 100 yards apart (horizontally anyway), but they count as separate sites on the Tesla Web site, in-car nav, and supercharge.info.

Bruce.

There are 3 in downtown Miami, FL (Brickell) that are very close together. The closest pair aren't quite as close as Mt. Shasta's, but not much further. All 3 of them are within about 2-4 blocks from each other: Find Us | Tesla

View attachment 447116

The two northern pins - 8th St and 7th St - are in the same underground parking garage complex. Mt. Shasta wins by about 200 feet according to Google Maps.

Moderator note: This post plus the three following posts were part of a merged in thread.

We had a new location open up in Denver that is across the street from another location. I found it odd that two locations are so close together. Are there other locations (probably in California) that are even closer together?

VsZfK3W.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MichaelP90DL
I just was passing Manteca and I don't think these two Superchargers have been mentioned before, the Manteca one and the new Manteca-Spreckels Ave. They are 2.9 miles apart according to Google Maps, perhaps closer as the crow flies. Not sure how we are measuring.

Ok, I’m surprised that Springfield, Oregon hasn’t been mentioned. These are so close together that they are classified as one. They are back-to-back, but in different hotel parking lots.;)

I think the Northbound/Southbound delineation is silly. I know that Tesla is the one making the distinction, don't mean I think it's right. Just like the San Jose Supercharger that has another station listed in the same parking garage.

The Mt. Shasta is still the epitome of what this thread is about. Literally across the street from one another but in no way connected to each other.

How are the two separate locations in Las Vegas Tivoli Village considered? There are two 150kW Superchargers outside the parking garage with another 12 or more inside that are the 72kW urbanchargers. To get from one set to the other set requires a bit of driving even though on foot they are quite close.

Also, the new Fresno location that is under construction is about 125 yards on foot away from the existing set of ten.

Reactions: Big Earl