Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which cars delivered when?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is helpful and in line with the current promised delivery dates. Thanks!

100-150 in July, 100-150 more in August, maybe 750 more in September... I recall the last Sigs given September estimates, so that's where the Sept number comes from.

(Edit: I forgot August!!)

Last edited:
The US SSL, US S, CN SSL, and CN S lists sum to 1,200. The SSL list is not separate from the S list.

On the P and R side, there will be upgrades to S, and some drop-outs. Further, some number of P and R reservation holders are going to have delayed delivery because of their preference for a smaller battery pack, gray interior, Sunset Red exterior, or standard suspension. Simply put, the cars aren't going to be delivered in strict reservation # sequence. I'm still hoping for a Halloween delivery at P1635, but I'm thinking mid-November is more likely (85kWh pack, tan interior, green or blue paint, air suspension).

With the news changing every day, it's tough to say, but here is my guess as of today:

Estimated Delivery as of Mid July.jpg

I think Tesla calculates them all separate

Founders
SSL
Signature

Each list has its own sequence that is completely separate and unrelated from the other lists.

I think a couple of things might be conflated here.

The total number of US Signature + Canadian Signature + US Signature Special + Canadian Signature Special = 1200. The reservation numbers for each list are separate and unrelated, but the total number of cars is fixed.

The Founders cars are not included in that total - they really are separate.