Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which Center Console should I get?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Tesla center console on order but I have seen several after market designs that look really nice (aventelle.com, evannex.com, TeslaAdditions.com). Has anyone seen these in person? What are your thoughts?

I'm getting tired of waiting for my carbon fiber console from Tesla.

I have a Tesla center console on order but I have seen several after market designs that look really nice (aventelle.com, evannex.com, TeslaAdditions.com). Has anyone seen these in person? What are your thoughts?

I'm getting tired of waiting for my carbon fiber console from Tesla.
Have not seen the aftermarket consols but after a year without one I had the Tesla consol installed last month and love it. Looks nice and cleans up the floor area all junk out of sight. The only issue I had was the stitching on my car was black and the stitching on the new consol was white, so dyed it to match.

I just bought the evannex CCI (obeche gloss) and it looks pretty nice. I think the center console from Tesla is actually a little bit better design with more storage but I think the ease of removal by the owner is an important feature of the evannex model. For long trips I know I want the cupholder but many people here say that they like the openness for day to day driving. Remove-ability lets you enjoy both depending on the nature of the trip. Unless I'm mistaken, the Tesla console needs to be installed by Tesla and cannot simply be lifted out like the evannex CCI.

Depends on how long you want to wait for one too. I've been on the wait list for the Tesla one since March 8... I don't like the designs of the others. The Tesla one seems best for what I want (best cupholder solution).

Try calling your service center, I just got one and the tech said there are plenty now. May vary depending on location.