Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which Ceramic Coat brand is better: IGL Kenzo or Ceramic Pro?

Which Ceramic Coat brand is better: IGL Kenzo or Ceramic Pro?

• IGL Kenzo

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Ceramic Pro

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am planning to get my Model 3 Ceramic coated. After consulting with a few places I found places that use the 'IGL Kenzo' brand to Ceramic coat versus the 'Ceramic Pro' brand. So I wanted to find out which is better?

I've read some stuff online that IGL Kenzo provides more shine.

From my reading they are both very close, with Kenzo in the lead. However I am getting Ceramic Pro, as I was able to get a much better deal. Unfortunately my new M3 that arrived this week, has a little scratch that is going to be fixed first.

For this kind of thing, the "best" one is the one your chosen installer uses. The prep work and skill of the person applying said coatings is MUCH MUCH MUCH more important than the coating itself, once you determine which category of coating you want.

Are you finding detailers that have both of those brands and provide both? I am guessing not but dont know. Its much more likely you are finding some installers that do one, and some that do the other. Pick your installer, (much more important than the actual product IMO) then pick the best ceramic they install.

For this kind of thing, the "best" one is the one your chosen installer uses. The prep work and skill of the person applying said coatings is MUCH MUCH MUCH more important than the coating itself, once you determine which category of coating you want.

Are you finding detailers that have both of those brands and provide both? I am guessing not but dont know. Its much more likely you are finding some installers that do one, and some that do the other. Pick your installer, (much more important than the actual product IMO) then pick the best ceramic they install.
THIS