Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which Charging Network is this...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So some new charging stations have came up over the road from where I live, which is useful since I live in an apartment. But I can’t see which network they are with and don’t recognise the logo on the screen.

I’ve tried plugging the car in but the screen just says to login so presuming I need an RFID card, also they aren’t showing up on zap-map or plug share but they are available to use as they are located in a new car park where shops are going to be.

Thought it might have been Charge Your Car as the reference has CYC on it but they said it wasn’t one of their references. Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

8DF4207D-EF2F-4092-A3C1-179C210C5B4E.jpeg
66192267-08FC-4A71-A5EA-8774A0BBDAE7.jpeg

So some new charging stations have came up over the road from where I live, which is useful since I live in an apartment. But I can’t see which network they are with and don’t recognise the logo on the screen.

I’ve tried plugging the car in but the screen just says to login so presuming I need an RFID card, also they aren’t showing up on zap-map or plug share but they are available to use as they are located in a new car park where shops are going to be.

Thought it might have been Charge Your Car as the reference has CYC on it but they said it wasn’t one of their references. Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

View attachment 541020 View attachment 541021
a quick google and it comes back with this - http://www.elmtronics.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Elmtronics.pdf Elmtronics. Not heard of them before

Could it be for private/business use? That seems to be wholly what Elmtronics do. 3.7kw is fairly slow if it's for shoppers as well.

There are some flats near them but they have their own parking further down from these, would just be handy to be able to use them and leave plugged in every now and then since I live just over the road from them but I’ve emailed the management company of the site and see what they come back with.

ChargeYourCar, Hubsta and ElectricBlue operate these types around North East England. Latter two activate via app. CYC by RFID.

Chances are they are just bought by an operator direct from manufacturer.

80F155C4-8184-4FDD-A851-553C1747B360.jpeg
0970B557-6977-48E3-9D8C-0F4003BB4057.jpeg