Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which color do you prefer your Roadster 2020?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
midnight.jpg

I’ve fallen head over heels for the chalk color exterior/red interior combo on the Porsche 911 Turbo S cabriolet (992). I think that color combo could look really classy on the Roadster.

Here’s a video showing off the color combo. Since watching the video this morning I’ve specd out that config multiple times. Hurry up and get here soon Roadster. My eyes are definitely wandering.

I’ve fallen head over heels for the chalk color exterior/red interior combo on the Porsche 911 Turbo S cabriolet (992).

Having more than black or white pleather options for the interior would be nice. Tesla has always been severely lacking when it comes to interior design options/features. In the $200K plus segment, let's hope they conform to buyer expectations.

I’ve fallen head over heels for the chalk color exterior/red interior combo on the Porsche 911 Turbo S cabriolet (992). I think that color combo could look really classy on the Roadster.

Here’s a video showing off the color combo. Since watching the video this morning I’ve specd out that config multiple times. Hurry up and get here soon Roadster. My eyes are definitely wandering.

That would be my first choice as well!
Having more than black or white pleather options for the interior would be nice. Tesla has always been severely lacking when it comes to interior design options/features. In the $200K plus segment, let's hope they conform to buyer expectations.
I’d love an interior option that has vehicle color accents. If the car color is red, have red accents in the interior. But that’s unlikely to happen. We’d be lucky to get more than 2 interior colors.

I’d love an interior option that has vehicle color accents. If the car color is red, have red accents in the interior. But that’s unlikely to happen. We’d be lucky to get more than 2 interior colors.
Yep, I think you're right but I hope you're wrong. Given that the Nürburgring Porsche-run piqued Elon's interest, maybe the Porsche interior will do the same?!?!?!?!?! Maybe?!?!?!?!?!
BRG / deep red leather inside, please. Funding secured.

• Funny
Reactions: AMPd