Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which color would you choose?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve never legitimately considered owning a red car until I saw the pictures of the deep red version of the Model 3. It looks sharp!

I’m hoping that with the large amount of these that will one day be on the road, Tesla will offer significantly more color options than what we currently see in the Design Studio for S/X.

Reactions: navguy12 and mark
Don't think I'll know until I can see the overall car with options. I'm very much a dark color person and the darker colors are great but could look strange unless the rims/wheels are properly colored. Not sure on the cost of all that, so, will have to wait a bit I guess...

I quite like the silver colour at the unveil or the light gunmetal grey (a bit like BMW space grau) as shown by Electrik. The car is so well designed and has such a beautiful, elegant and sporty shape that it is ashame to choose a dark colour. Don't like matte, also not very practical, I think

It would be awesome if they had a color similar to BMW's Estoril Blue II

F30MSport-68.jpg

I'll have to wait until I know what all the colors actually will be, but right now I'm leaning toward silver. I really love the matte black, but after hearing from everyone about how dirty it gets, I don't think I can do it.