TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Which do you think I'll get first, iPhone 7 or 90D?

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by ReturnZero, Feb 26, 2016.

1. ReturnZero

ReturnZero Member

The iPhone release date is generally in mid September. My 90D order is a Premium pkg car with all options and normal 20" wheels. Which do you think will arrive first? :smile:

2. CaliX

CaliX Member

I have a 90D on order too. We will get our iPhone 7 first or in my case the 7 Plus.

3. timf

timf Member

I'm not sure when you ordered, but I would expect a 90D first especially if it was ordered a month or two ago. P90D orders alone won't sustain their planned production levels beyond Q2 so the vast majority of 90D orders should be delivered in Q3.

4. ReturnZero

ReturnZero Member

Sorry I had that in the first post but it got erased. My 90D order was confirmed mid-January.

5. SMSMD

SMSMD Member

bgr-samsung-galaxy-s7-5.jpg

Samsung’s Galaxy S7

6. doofenshmirtz

doofenshmirtz Member

To take this off on a tangent, that was my thought too. Not a Samsung fan but Samsung pay is quite convincing a feature.

7. ReturnZero

ReturnZero Member

I have an S6. Nice phone but I prefer the iPhone. Definitely better than the S5 though. Samsung Pay is cool I guess but I think Android Pay and Apple Pay is better. Mag strip payments have a shelf-life and I like using technology that pushes contactless payments forward.