Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which Front Lip is This for model 3 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know which front lip this is for the model 3? It’s not the ikon. Thanks so much

Attachments

• 15D4F220-C1B5-489F-861A-F6A1059D29DA.jpeg
    15D4F220-C1B5-489F-861A-F6A1059D29DA.jpeg
    629 KB · Views: 728
Perfect fitment? Dude Come on. This is exactly what I was worried about with the “Snap-n-fit”. My concern was a possible “gap” between the bumper and splitter lip and not being able to tighten the gap up. Look at the gap between the two. That’s horrendous. Any way to tighten that up? All you’re going to get is sand, rocks, road salt between there which will ‘sandpaper’ any paint off your bumper over time. Just hope you don’t have future plans on running without the splitter as you’ll need a bumper repaint. YMMV.
2A63FE7D-CE64-4E20-82C8-195B4BA89150.jpeg

Ski

• Funny
Reactions: Gasaraki and MODEL+
Ski, I just snapped the ends not the under tray or double sided tape. its literally sitting on top of the box, It will fit perfectly. Maybe I meant these photos on another Ikon thread where the lip is literally 1/4 in short on one end of the bumper. I will updated thread once I wrap the lip and have it fully installed

Reactions: Skione65
Perfect fitment? Dude Come on. This is exactly what I was worried about with the “Snap-n-fit”. My concern was a possible “gap” between the bumper and splitter lip and not being able to tighten the gap up. Look at the gap between the two. That’s horrendous. Any way to tighten that up? All you’re going to get is sand, rocks, road salt between there which will ‘sandpaper’ any paint off your bumper over time. Just hope you don’t have future plans on running without the splitter as you’ll need a bumper repaint. YMMV.
View attachment 637577

Ski

So how does one go about inquiring a completely different lip, then you just come in hijacking the thread by photobombing a completely different lip? LOL

• Disagree
@rensupreme,

Uh....how about looking at WHO photobombed/uploaded 13 photos of a different lip. It wasn’t I. Not so “Supreme” Mr ‘ren’. Lol

Ski

My apologize Mr. Ski! I wasn't wearing my spectacle this morning :(

I meant to quote this post...haha