Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which Model 3 Version

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All,
Looked at a 2020 M3 LR AWD this week, but I am confused about the which version? The brakes were red. The accelerator, brake, and foot rest pedals were performance/metal. The tires were 19 inch 235/45 Continental Eco Plus. The Dual Motor sign did not have a line underneath. Did the original owner add these accessories or is a version of the LR Performance model?
Thanks in advance for any opinions.

Doubt someone selling a Performance would advertise/pitch it as an LR. So I believe the chances are good the accessories were added.

Are you referring to the red underline under the badge? If so, did you notice an underline under dual motor in the center screen info?

IMG_3092.JPG

Reactions: Matsayz
All,
Looked at a 2020 M3 LR AWD this week, but I am confused about the which version? The brakes were red. The accelerator, brake, and foot rest pedals were performance/metal. The tires were 19 inch 235/45 Continental Eco Plus. The Dual Motor sign did not have a line underneath. Did the original owner add these accessories or is a version of the LR Performance model?
Thanks in advance for any opinion
They added those things. People buy brake covers, and pedal covers as (inexpensive) modifications (mods) to the vehicle. There is no version of the performance that I am aware of that came with 19 inch tires, and if it was a performance you can BET the person would be VERY quick to point that out to you.

Yeah, performance pedals are one of the first things a lot of LR owners add. Painting the calipers is also a common mod. You might want to check the drive modes: see if the options are Chill|Standard or Chill|Sport. If the latter, they also bought the $2000 performance upgrade.

Mike

I forgot to mention that a performance spoiler was added and it did not have the Aero wheel covers. It lookalike the wheels were an after market addition. They black and they made a good contrast with the white color of the M3.

Last edited: