Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which poll would you like to see posted next?

Which poll would you like to see posted next?

• Total voters

FlasherZ

Sig Model S + Sig Model X + Model 3 Resv
Jun 21, 2012
Perhaps a meta poll if we like polls. Then we can self-select to our hearts' content.

Tam

Nov 25, 2012
Visalia, CA
Some how the forum doesn't give me an option to create polls. Would please you make a simple poll of to buy or not buy. Thanks:

If Tesla Model X second row seats do not fold for the purpose of extending the length of rear cargo storage, what would you do:

1) I still buy it.
2) No I won't buy it.

ohmman

Plaid-ish Moderator
Feb 13, 2014
North Bay, CA
Oh, how about this for a biased question:

If you are subscribed to the snippiness thread, is it

* incidental (responding innocently to a snippy post)
* well-deserved
* unfair

Try as I might to keep unsubscribing to that thread, I keep finding myself back in it again. Surely for me it's A or C... right?! :biggrin:

rolosrevenge

Dr. EVS
Feb 7, 2009
You forgot the most important option 'Which poll would you like to see posted next?' Any such metapoll must have a recursive option.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a generous interpretation of the nominative pronoun. ;-)

He was using the royal "we"...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC