Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which refferal code used? Delivery preference?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any way to see which refferal code is used when ordering a car?
And the delivery preference (drop down menu when paying deposit) does that show anywhere after ordering?

I can´t seem to find anywhere that says which refferal code is used with my order, if any, and my delivery preference is not noted anywhere in the papers I have gotten. No reference is made in the documentation that confirms the free supercharging. If the order was registered on my refferal code, should´nt I see it in my app?

Have asked seller to confirm both code and delivery preference via e-mail and he has not responded. Went by the store and talked to him. Was promised a reply yesterday. Nothing.

Is there any way to see which refferal code is used when ordering a car?
And the delivery preference (drop down menu when paying deposit) does that show anywhere after ordering?

I can´t seem to find anywhere that says which refferal code is used with my order, if any, and my delivery preference is not noted anywhere in the papers I have gotten. No reference is made in the documentation that confirms the free supercharging. If the order was registered on my refferal code, should´nt I see it in my app?

Have asked seller to confirm both code and delivery preference via e-mail and he has not responded. Went by the store and talked to him. Was promised a reply yesterday. Nothing.
Did you order online or at a Tesla Store? If you order online, the code is reflected in the web address and on the web page. Can you access your order on the web site?

I gave my delivery preference orally to the salesman at the Tesla Store. It was not reflected on the web site or in my Tesla App. Perhaps others can chime in.

My referral code didn't ever show up anywhere on my order / Tesla account page. Free supercharging only appeared on my Tesla account page a couple of days after I took delivery, not before.

What do you mean by delivery preference?

My referral code didn't ever show up anywhere on my order / Tesla account page. Free supercharging only appeared on my Tesla account page a couple of days after I took delivery, not before.

What do you mean by delivery preference?
When ordering in Norway there is a drop down menu on the deposit payment page for the desired delivery time.
My choices were November 2018, December 2018 og January 2019.

Did you order online or at a Tesla Store? If you order online, the code is reflected in the web address and on the web page. Can you access your order on the web site?

I gave my delivery preference orally to the salesman at the Tesla Store. It was not reflected on the web site or in my Tesla App. Perhaps others can chime in.
At local Tesla store.
Yes, I can access my order via the Tesla website. Can you be specific as to which page url should include the refferal code? As far as I can tell there is no code in the pdf preview url of my design, and neither in the "edit design" url. Both contain my RNxxxx order number. Should the code be there?

Considering just cancelling the order, and ordering online. At least that way I can make sure the refferal code is correct, and I can print-screen the delivery time preference in the drop down menu. I can still get my full deposit for this order if I cancel tomorrow.

Last edited:
At local Tesla store.
Yes, I can access my order via the Tesla website. Can you be specific as to which page url should include the refferal code? As far as I can tell there is no code in the pdf preview url of my design, and neither in the "edit design" url. Both contain my RNxxxx order number. Should the code be there?

Considering just cancelling the order, and ordering online. At least that way I can make sure the refferal code is correct, and I can print-screen the delivery time preference in the drop down menu. I can still get my full deposit for this order if I cancel tomorrow.
If you can call and verify and get an email confirmation that would be sufficient for me.