Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which shop do you use for inspections, tire rotations, tinting/PPF around the PA King of Prussia, Reading or Lancaster area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there. We are a supporting community vendor, we install Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coatings & Window Tint.

Tesla Paint Protection - Ceramic Pro Pottstown @ Total Detailing

There are a few different reviews from people who have brought their cars to us on here. If I can be of any assistance, don't hesitate to ask - Open book.

Welcome to TMC.

-Gabe Fletcher

Relatively new to this PA area and like to see what shops they use and their experience with their service.
@CheckChar362 ,Total Detailing/Ceramic Pro in Pottstown is the best. Close to Reading, too! Highly recommend Gabe and his team. Can’t say enough good things about the shop and their products. DM me if you need any further information. Welcome to TMC.

PM me if you want pictures. Total Detailing does outstanding work. I received ppf, ceramic (inside and out) powder coated the wheels, paint correction, and they even installed mud flaps i bought off amazon, for me, without screwing into the fender.

very good group.

Reactions: GrnSqrl
Thanks for the info on Total Detailing. Definitely will check it out.

What shops do you guys use for tires and inspections?
For inspection, I used Meineke in Pottstown. You just need to make sure the inspection station is familiar with Teslas. Gabe at TD/Ceramic Pro pointed me to them. They were great/quick.

I haven’t needed to get tires yet, but a lot of TMCers like Tire Rack.

Reactions: TotalDetailing
I use D'Avico's Auto which is just down the street from the Tesla Devon store. They were recommended to me by my SA when I took delivery and they have been fantastic. I've done all of my inspections there, plus many other things. I don't think they do tinting or PPF, just a traditional auto repair place. But they handle a lot of Teslas and know how to treat the cars and owners right.

Reactions: CheckChar362