Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

which Suoercharger App do you use?

passhard

Oct 26, 2019
near Montreal
I use one called Superchargers .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191027-162041_Superchargers.jpg
    Screenshot_20191027-162041_Superchargers.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 23

TicoMcC

Jan 7, 2018
Brookeville, Maryland
For planning a trip, especially one with several waypoints, I use Abetterrouteplanner. I find it to be quite accurate, (it has shown SC's that were open that the Superchargers app still showed under construction, which was crucial on a 2,300 mile trip earlier this year. And this app can be used in the car or not.) I also use the Superchargers app if I just want a quick check of some chargers as it has more info about a specific SC including pictures and amenities. And lastly I use the built-in SC locator in the nav system. All have their pluses and minuses. No need to just use one as they are all free.

AdamHut

Oct 4, 2019
Cheltenham
So what are the benefits of using a app over the built in car route planning. I get my car mid November and will be driving from the UK to Spain in December, if I just go by the Tesla nav/charging planner, am I going to have a problem?

jlv1

Twice as much fun
Oct 14, 2015
Central MA
I use one called Superchargers .
So you can see ads? and the Supercharger symbol is messed up. Yuck.

If I just want to see SuC locations, I'll just open Find Us | Tesla (phone or computer).

If I want to plan a trip in advance (especially with multiple way points), I'll use ABetterRoutePlanner.com (as already mentioned).
(And donate to ABRP -- these guys have done a great job)

If I'm in the car, I just use the excellent built-in nav.

Last edited:

Ocala.Joe

Jun 4, 2019
Ocala, Florida
I use several, for different reasons. Plugshare, chargepoint, semaconnect, greenlots, and evconnect. But my all time favorite is in the car, gets me where I have to go in a hurry. All the rest are for off the beaten path and destination charging.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC