Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

which Suoercharger App do you use?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I use one called Superchargers .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191027-162041_Superchargers.jpg
    Screenshot_20191027-162041_Superchargers.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 102
For planning a trip, especially one with several waypoints, I use Abetterrouteplanner. I find it to be quite accurate, (it has shown SC's that were open that the Superchargers app still showed under construction, which was crucial on a 2,300 mile trip earlier this year. And this app can be used in the car or not.) I also use the Superchargers app if I just want a quick check of some chargers as it has more info about a specific SC including pictures and amenities. And lastly I use the built-in SC locator in the nav system. All have their pluses and minuses. No need to just use one as they are all free.

So what are the benefits of using a app over the built in car route planning. I get my car mid November and will be driving from the UK to Spain in December, if I just go by the Tesla nav/charging planner, am I going to have a problem?

I use one called Superchargers .
So you can see ads? and the Supercharger symbol is messed up. Yuck.

If I just want to see SuC locations, I'll just open Find Us | Tesla (phone or computer).

If I want to plan a trip in advance (especially with multiple way points), I'll use ABetterRoutePlanner.com (as already mentioned).
(And donate to ABRP -- these guys have done a great job)

If I'm in the car, I just use the excellent built-in nav.

Last edited: