Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which tesla ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

I drive usually an XC90 hybrid cause i’ve 2 young child, a dog and always a lot of luggage... sometimes 7 seats matter cause of friends or family...

Want to get for 2019 a full EV with same interior dimension.

TMS seems to have lot of space and a big trunk with possibility of 2 more seats occasionnally and i love his design
TMX is bigger with 7 true seats but less autonomy, cost more and a bit less elegant than TMS

Is there a big difference of interior space/trunk between those 2 Tesla ?

Many Thanks and sorry for my poor english

Hello

I drive usually an XC90 hybrid cause i’ve 2 young child, a dog and always a lot of luggage... sometimes 7 seats matter cause of friends or family...

Want to get for 2019 a full EV with same interior dimension.

TMS seems to have lot of space and a big trunk with possibility of 2 more seats occasionnally and i love his design
TMX is bigger with 7 true seats but less autonomy, cost more and a bit less elegant than TMS

Is there a big difference of interior space/trunk between those 2 Tesla ?

Many Thanks and sorry for my poor english
Not sure what you mean by the X having less autonomy, but if you will regularly carry more than 5, the X is the only option. The back 2 seats in the S are really only for little kids and it doesn't have a great AC system back there while the X is designed around having 7 passengers with a separate ac system

Hello and thanks
TMS 100D seems to have more milage per charge than TMX 100D
7 seats are just for few miles in my town a few days per year
The S does have marginally more mileage, but how often will you use the extra range? Also, most people consider the X to be more luxurious because of features like automatic doors and the massive front windshield.

Last edited:
The S does have marginally more mileage, but how often will you use the extra range? Also, most people consider the X to be more luxurious because of features like automatic doors and the massive front windshield. BTW, let me know if you want a referral code for free unlimited charging. Sent you a PM about it
Ok many thanks
In fact opening sunroof please me better than massive front windshield
I try both in Paris next week and return here

Reactions: plumazul and ModelX