TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Which US states had the most Tesla Model S deliveries in 2013? Total in 2013: 22,477.

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Benz, May 7, 2014.

1. Benz

Benz Active Member

Now that we already are in May 2014, it should be possible to find the answer(s) to this question.

When we will have collected (most of) all the information, then we will have an overview of the US demand in 2013, and then we can see where the Tesla Model S was popular and how much.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I shall start with the state of California, which is without any doubt number one on this list.

Total annual Tesla Model S deliveries in 2013 in California: 8,347.

Source: CNCDA

Link: http://cncda.techi.net/CMS/Pics/Cal_Covering_4Q_13.pdf
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And the state of Washington:

Total annual Tesla Model S deliveries in 2013 in Washington: 980.

Source: WSADA

Link: http://www.wsada.org/media/docs/Washington%20Covering%201Q%2014.pdf

Looking forward to see the annual totals of the other US states in this thread.

Thanks for your help.

2. darthvdr

darthvdr Member

I live in the Bay Area and on a typical 15 minute drive I would see 4-5 MSs. Not surprised to see that California is a Tesla hub.

3. cschock

cschock Member

Let me add... my daughter's K-8 school in the North Bay has 145 kids. Something under 100 families. Last march our Tesla was the first one at school. There are now 7 dropping off and picking up. Go go Tesla!