Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whispbar accessories ??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

NicB72

Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2016
Concord, MA
So looking to get ski rack for my Model S (yep with panoramic roof).
Tesla has the Whispbar available for me to pick up this week but struggling to find accessories for it. The WB300 Ski Rack is listed as discontinued on amazon and other rack sites.

Recommendations?

I also have an old Audi Rack system and wondering if those components would fit on the Whispbar - any one with any experience?

Tesla has the Whispbar available for me to pick up this week but struggling to find accessories for it. The WB300 Ski Rack is listed as discontinued on amazon and other rack sites.

Recommendations?

I also have an old Audi Rack system and wondering if those components would fit on the Whispbar - any one with any experience?
Can't you just bungee the skis to the Whispbar?

Recommendations?

I have the Whispbar--let me know what measurements you need by PM