Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WhispBar Roof Rack and Fork Lock Bicycle Rack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WhispBar roof rack for Model S - Shows very little wear. Complete and setup, ready to install. $400 + actual shipping cost

WhispBar WB-200 single fork lock bike rack - Comparable condition. Complete and ready to install. $200 + actual shipping cost

Very little use. Very clean. Ready for you!

I live near Pismo Beach, CA. I am willing to meet in Orange County during the week of 3/27/17 for a face-to-face delivery.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Larry

• Love
Reactions: gdh66
FWIW, my Model S was produced just before the facelift began rolling out in June 2016.

Thanks for looking at my listing.

Larry
Just FYI-If the fit kit is the K930 it should have both the attachments for older and newer cars. The attachment for the newer, smaller flip up flap, is a full threaded stud, the older, larger flap uses the screws with attached threaded attachment. I think the original fit kit only had the older style. The K930 is hard to find.

• Informative
Reactions: JPUConn
IMG_4433.JPG
IMG_4432.JPG
IMG_4431.JPG
IMG_4430.JPG

Here is what I have:

This is what I have...

Take a picture while being slighly farther away. The location of the flap differs. On earlier model (up to around April - May 2015), the flap was just on the edge of the body-colored part like this.

Later models had them more towards the center of the car...

It looks like you have the Gen 1 roof (the one that fits this rack) but I'm not 100% sure.

Take a picture while being slighly farther away. The location of the flap differs. On earlier model (up to around April - May 2015), the flap was just on the edge of the body-colored part like this.

Later models had them more towards the center of the car...

It looks like you have the Gen 1 roof (the one that fits this rack) but I'm not 100% sure.
My car was built toward the end of May 2015 and I have one of the first with the updated roof.