Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Whispbars

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have had the wisbars for three years now. Around town I don't notice them so much but do on the freeway (live in swampscott, work in Salem, NH). That said mine have been on for the past year and I haven't bothered to take them off though I keep thinking I should due to the noise. Your welcome to borrow mine if you want to test them out, it would motivate me to take them off.......

• Funny
Reactions: gabeincal
Yeah, they're a little noisy at high speeds, but nothing terrible. I can't lend mine as I use them regularly, but if you want to take a highway drive to hear for yourself, you're welcome to come up to Andover and we can go for a spin.

As you can see in my avatar, I have the whispbar bars and the whispbar box. Yes, it's a noticeable noise difference, but our cars are so quiet, it's an unfair comparison. the noise is not offensive, and we have done long road trips with the box and bars, and no one complained at all.

Are the aftermarket bars any better or different than the Tesla branded ones? Which ones do you guys use? I'd like to carry a 2 seater kayak on mine and so I'm in the market for some bars. Won't keep them on all the time though, so loudness is not a big issue for such a short time.