Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White and MSM owners need some advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK decided on the Car now the wife and I are going back and forth on Colors, This is going to be her daily driver 100 Miles on the interstate through the city a day, So her current cruze (uploaded color) has 180K on it and despite my best effort the old girls looks good but she does have scratches, stone chips etc. Since its a darker color swirls etc do show up and need to be corected, which I do. I'm sure I know the answer but wanted to see how the MSM and White hold up with dirt and abuse of city/hwy driving. I wan't her to look good, but I don't want it to be a constant battle to keep the MSM looking good. Now if Silver came back I would be in business.

Thanks ahead of time.

Attachments

• color.jpg
    color.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 132
With Tesla's soft paint I suggest white. I see you utilize PPF and I highly recommend installing it on your Tesla especially with lots of interstate driving. There are lots of issues with rocker panel peeling and/or rust with the model 3 as well.

• Informative
Reactions: bbk3e
Thanks, I figured we would need to go with a white, I did make the mistake of not wrapping the entire hood on her cruze but the PPF has taken a beating. I'm not sure of how it looks underneath the film, but It has to be better than if it was naked. Thanks guys, You MSM guys have any stories how it holds up to road grime etc.