Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Armrest Cleaning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, Tesla Lovers ~

I have a 2019 MS75D w/ the white interior.

I've noticed that the left edge and stitching on the driver-side armrest are getting dirty.

I've been using Chemical Brothers interior upholstery cleaner on all of the white upholstery, and pretty much w/ no problem and stain-free.

Despite my daily showering, the left edge and stitching on the driver-side armrest doesn't seem to as clean as the rest of the upholstery. I live in AZ and have a good daily commute, and have to place my arm there when driving, but I'm afraid to try something new for fear of ruining the upholstery on the armrest.

Have any other MS drivers w/ white interior had any good luck w/ any particular interior upholstery cleaner, especially for the white?

[QUOTE="DerbyDave, post[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dave, but I really don't want to "re-invent the wheel", so to speak, w/ trying a new method... I'm really seeking what experienced Tesla owners have encountered over the past few years and locate a proven product or process that would be appropriate and provide most excellent results for the white MS75D upholstery, especially where my apparently dirty & skin-shedding arm sits on the armrest.

Oh, good idea for the stitching! Have you tried this yourself, ADEEL421?
yup thats what i use on my white interior and stitches. dont use anything acidic as that can cause damage. baking soda is a BASE and it wont cause any damage.
my point of contact is mainly by the right leg that touches the stitching. i have a habbit of wearing shorts mostly and that makes it dirty (dont know how i try to stay clean haha). Baking soda works great with toothbrush.