Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White/Black waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Exact same specs here (hi neighbor!)
But order date 5/26
My EDD is 9/5 - 9/25
U Village Tesla SA said he thought I’d have a car in the first two weeks of September.
Mine is sitting now at 9/5-9/25 as well. Hopefully they are making a big batch of them! I called the guy in Bellevue awhile back when EDD was bouncing wildly around and he said internally shows early sept also. I'll get excited once I see you get yours. fingers crossed! I'm trying to reduce my EDD checking, but it's like an addiction. :)

Reactions: Quiet Coyote
Mine is sitting now at 9/5-9/25 as well. Hopefully they are making a big batch of them! I called the guy in Bellevue awhile back when EDD was bouncing wildly around and he said internally shows early sept also. I'll get excited once I see you get yours. fingers crossed! I'm trying to reduce my EDD checking, but it's like an addiction. :)
It is an addiction for sure! Sounds like our twins might be on the same transport up north!
I am so thankful that when I placed my order in May, the SA told me I wouldn’t have a car until September. I would’ve been going nuts (like so many in the other delivery time forum). I think my initial EDDs were in July, then August, and now it’s just holding steady for that EOQ west coast rush.

I finished my profile on May 25 and picked up Saturday night in Clarkston, she's already super dirty after almost 300 miles since then but it's AWESOME and totally worth the wait. I didn't find anything that needed to be fixed, everything is lined up well and secure. Panel gaps are even, and even tho it's just a long range it's the quickest car I've ever had/driven that is for sure. I was ready to pull my hair out waiting so long and much easier for me to say it's worth it now that I have it but I do think I would do it again if I had to there's nothing else like it that I've seen

I just got the text for delivery and also to make final payment. I still see the RTA fee even though I’m outside RTA zone. Should I proceed make the final payment (I’m doing Tesla financing) and expect them to refund me the RTA fee after it is done? The SA from Lynnwood told that it will be removed but unfortunately it has not been removed. Thanks

I'll play

Order 6/3. White/Black, 20", 5 seats, No FSD or tow. Oregon, EDD 9/16-9/30. My SA said Tesla builds and delivers buy colors and from what I've seen he might be correct.

Edit No VIN.
Hey neighbor glad you got your ride! Was thinking of doing a wrap once I actually get my ride since I insisted on getting a 7 seater lol. Have you heard of any good local shops? I do know that there is PDXWraps but they never respond to my quote requests and I'm too lazy to stop by the shop. Also did you pick yours up at the service center off of McAdam when it finally came?