Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Carbon Fiber Console and Dash Wrap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did a white carbon fiber dash and console wrap. The piano black center console does not go with the rest of the car, so I decided to do both the console and the dash. Very happy with the updated look though you can really see that the panels on the console are different heights.

255F4C22-FD79-4401-B52D-C82F66D4FD50.jpeg
D990F0CC-C695-4E02-8C7F-431939E4C759.jpeg
F12AA48A-90E7-4E35-A122-8A4E6B8BB5DC.jpeg
C0FEEC7D-477F-4072-81E0-8B2F79227556.jpeg
E7F7072D-E9A6-4B6B-85DB-64895C62E68F.jpeg

I like it. I too have white and will be doing the same thing but in Matte instead of CF. I am also going to do the armrest in white too.
My wife thinks it will be "too much white" but I think it will look great. Seeing the look of yours, I am confident in my choice.

My better half said the same exact thing when I ordered the wrap. All of our friends who’ve seen the finished job disagree. They love it. You will be happy with it. That piano black is just not right

Reactions: theganjaguru
I agree this looks great but will offer a warning. My wife has a M3 with white interior and I have a MY with white as well Her white dash trim with our tinted side windows (Florida) drives me crazy because the glare reflects on the side windows right in line with the side mirrors. The first thing I ordered for my car was a plastic carbon fiber matte dash cap (Amazon). It minimizes the glare and is a great look with the rest of the white interior.

Reactions: CoNoDe
I agree this looks great but will offer a warning. My wife has a M3 with white interior and I have a MY with white as well Her white dash trim with our tinted side windows (Florida) drives me crazy because the glare reflects on the side windows right in line with the side mirrors. The first thing I ordered for my car was a plastic carbon fiber matte dash cap (Amazon). It minimizes the glare and is a great look with the rest of the white interior.
What is the link to the white cf dash cap you found? I looked on Amazon and am not finding it - thanks for sharing!