TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

White Carbon Fiber console wrap on white interior

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by gdouglas70, Aug 22, 2018.

1. gdouglas70

gdouglas70 Member

anyone done this? How does it look with the white interior? Concerned the black armrest would contrast too much. Any thoughts or photos? RPM doesn’t have great photos for that combo. Thanks!

2. wbhokie

wbhokie Member

I've emailed them about this. I asked for some higher resolution photos since you can barely see the CF pattern if at all on the ones on their website. No response for a week. It "looks" like it should match, but not sure.

3. gdouglas70

gdouglas70 Member

Cool. If they send directly to you and don’t post online, feel free to post here!! Thanks!!

4. Jimmy 1

Jimmy 1 Member

I will tray to get this one done today.

• Like x 1
  5. wbhokie

wbhokie Member

Thank you for the collection of wrap photos!

We're actually talking about "White Carbon Fiber" which is not the matte white Kenriko does, but has the CF pattern using a white color instead of black. We've seen some pics of it but they aren't great online so we're waiting on Jimmy to help us out with a better quality one.

6. HelloJohnny

HelloJohnny Member

I have carbon fiber wrap on my dash wrapped but I didn't purchase it from RPM it was from a local vendor who uses 3M Carbon Fiber 1080 series wrap - White Carbon Fiber Wood Trim Dash Wrap