Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Carbon Fiber console wrap on white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone done this? How does it look with the white interior? Concerned the black armrest would contrast too much. Any thoughts or photos? RPM doesn’t have great photos for that combo. Thanks!

I've emailed them about this. I asked for some higher resolution photos since you can barely see the CF pattern if at all on the ones on their website. No response for a week. It "looks" like it should match, but not sure.

Thank you for the collection of wrap photos!

We're actually talking about "White Carbon Fiber" which is not the matte white Kenriko does, but has the CF pattern using a white color instead of black. We've seen some pics of it but they aren't great online so we're waiting on Jimmy to help us out with a better quality one.

Thank you for the collection of wrap photos!

We're actually talking about "White Carbon Fiber" which is not the matte white Kenriko does, but has the CF pattern using a white color instead of black. We've seen some pics of it but they aren't great online so we're waiting on Jimmy to help us out with a better quality one.

I have carbon fiber wrap on my dash wrapped but I didn't purchase it from RPM it was from a local vendor who uses 3M Carbon Fiber 1080 series wrap - White Carbon Fiber Wood Trim Dash Wrap