Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White CPO MS85 - $37.5K won't last.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
y9clnWb.jpg

90K miles but someone's going to get a nice car for under $40K.

You can also talk to a Tesla CPO adviser, who can help you find cars that aren't listed anywhere publicly by Tesla. That is how I purchased my car.
That's what I did as well. There was nothing listed in my budget in late Oct from what I could see and she found a P85 in my budget getting returned off of lease that morning. I agreed to buy it before they even washed it, so it never made the inventory online.

I think that's how the best "deals" are made, they get snatched up by people who have a OA looking for them.

@MorrisonHiker @Boourns
Thx I registered

Boy that CPO listing was a bit discouraging for me as I own an 2012 model S. It has less miles but no CPO warranty.....so looks lie I'll have to bite the big one selling.
I'd be interested!

Also that Brown 85 that was for sale today at $33,7 was available for one minute before it was sold per the CPO advisor I was trying to work with.

Getting tempted to put down 1k deposit ernest money to be able to jump on deals like that.

I'd be interested!

Also that Brown 85 that was for sale today at $33,7 was available for one minute before it was sold per the CPO advisor I was trying to work with.

Getting tempted to put down 1k deposit ernest money to be able to jump on deals like that.
Kwjayhawk. If you are interested, take a look at the one I have listed....just reduced the price and I could deliver to KC (going for business Feb. 2-8). Let me know if you are interested.
2014 Tesla Model S (Non-AP) For Sale