Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The latest TMC Podcast (#14) is now available on YouTube and all major podcast networks. We covered FSD Beta's exciting v11 update, Enhanced Autopilot coming to the U.S. and Canada, and more!

White Exterior with a Cream Interior

fdot

Dec 6, 2021
Toronto
I just found out recently that no one is ordering the combo of white exterior and cream interior for the model s.
I ordered mine about 6 months ago and still have a chance to change the colour scheme.

I haven't really seen that combo IRL, so what do you guys think, is it a cool combo?
Im personally not a fan of black interior or exterior. But I was considering a red exterior with a cream interior, or just a white exterior and interior.

I love the cream, that said, you ordered before the recent price increase, correct? If so, you cannot just change the color - they actually cancel your order. This means you not only pay the increased price but are also put to the back of the line. I ordered white/white, wanted to change to white/cream due to the delays. There is a LOT of info about this stuff in the long range white waiting room thread

Pics don’t really do it justice but it doesn’t look dirty, it looks cream/tan and seems to be a bit more forgiving than the white. I had white in a previous model y and model 3.

Attachments

• 77CBBAAD-022F-42F5-AADA-201331BC5601.jpeg
    77CBBAAD-022F-42F5-AADA-201331BC5601.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 99
  • Love
Reactions: Art VandeIay

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC