Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Exterior with a Cream Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just found out recently that no one is ordering the combo of white exterior and cream interior for the model s.
I ordered mine about 6 months ago and still have a chance to change the colour scheme.

I haven't really seen that combo IRL, so what do you guys think, is it a cool combo?
Im personally not a fan of black interior or exterior. But I was considering a red exterior with a cream interior, or just a white exterior and interior.

I have that color combo and no complaints from my end. I also get many folks complementing the color scheme. Its the same material as the white interior but I have found It’s a little more forgiving. It’s a cool combo and like you said, not everyone will have it.

Reactions: cwanja
I love the cream, that said, you ordered before the recent price increase, correct? If so, you cannot just change the color - they actually cancel your order. This means you not only pay the increased price but are also put to the back of the line. I ordered white/white, wanted to change to white/cream due to the delays. There is a LOT of info about this stuff in the long range white waiting room thread

Pics don’t really do it justice but it doesn’t look dirty, it looks cream/tan and seems to be a bit more forgiving than the white. I had white in a previous model y and model 3.

Attachments

• 77CBBAAD-022F-42F5-AADA-201331BC5601.jpeg
    77CBBAAD-022F-42F5-AADA-201331BC5601.jpeg
    289 KB · Views: 243
  • Love
Reactions: Art VandeIay