Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior Change Order by Email

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Day 1 reservation holder.... The first day anyone could order the LR RWD with the WHITE interior was the day they released the Mid Range and made the Long Range available 'off menu'. To receive my LR RWD with WHITE interior, I was told to order a Mid Range with WHITE interior and then call Order Support and ask them to change to the Long Range battery because they needed an 'order number' first.

This was done in 30 minutes. I received an email that I promptly returned - essentially I had to provide written verification of my change request. I then called to verify that they had also received my email reply (yes, I have now told them 3 times I am a cash buyer and I want a LR 2WD with WHITE interior)

So far it has been 5 days and nothing has changed on my order page. It still shows I am buying a mid range battery. I have called order support 3 times and they basically say I am in a 'change order queue'. I have asked multiple times why they can't just edit my order with one click. Just like your internet service provider, cellular provider or hotel simply modifies your order / service / reservation. They have provided no logical reason.

Very confused as to how they can see every aspect of my order, every contact they have ever had with me, and my order.... yet they can't click a button and switch from the MR battery to the LR battery. Very frustrating to wait 2.5+ years and see this level of inefficiency on an order configuration which was touted by Musk himself on twitter.