Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior Deliveries SR+

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SR+, white/white, Aero and no FSD
Ordered on 10/15
VIN in source code on 11/12
VIN on account on 11/24
Delivery on account 11/25 for 11/30 delivery
VIN 509598

I still haven’t been contacted by Tesla to confirm the delivery so that may just be a placeholder for now.

• Love
Reactions: lilsteens
General question - I have has 3 S’s and an X. Out of the Tesla loop for a couple of years now. Ordering a 3 for my daughter and am confused about a couple of points. Hope you all can help me out.
I am considering a 3 SR+ white/white/upgraded rims.
What is the difference in features between the SR+ and the LR? The Tesla website is not helpful. Turning to the group for answers.

Thanks

General question - I have has 3 S’s and an X. Out of the Tesla loop for a couple of years now. Ordering a 3 for my daughter and am confused about a couple of points. Hope you all can help me out.
I am considering a 3 SR+ white/white/upgraded rims.
What is the difference in features between the SR+ and the LR? The Tesla website is not helpful. Turning to the group for answers.

Thanks

The basic details:

SR+:
- Rear wheel drive
- 250 Mile Range per charge
- 0-60 (5.3 sec)
- Partial Premium Interior

LR AWD:
- All Wheel Drive
- 322 mile Range per charge
- 0-60 (4.9 sec)
- Fog Lamps
- 1 Year of Premium Connectivity (satellite view in Navigation, Internet browser & streaming music (spotify & netflix/youtube)
- Premium interior (Addition of more powerful stereo, foot lights, door bin lights, floor mats, heated front & rear seats)

The basic details:

SR+:
- Rear wheel drive
- 0-60 (5.3 sec)

LR AWD:
- All Wheel Drive
- 0-60 (4.9 sec)
- Fog Lamps
- 1 Year of Premium Connectivity (satellite view in Navigation, Internet browser & streaming music (spotify & netflix/youtube)
- Premium interior (Addition of more powerful stereo, foot lights, door bin lights, floor mats, heated front & rear seats)

The basic details:

SR+:
- Rear wheel drive
- 0-60 (5.3 sec)

LR AWD:
- All Wheel Drive
- 0-60 (4.9 sec)
- Fog Lamps
4.4 0-60