Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior Option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Long range/premium res holder, got the confirmation today.

I'm patiently waiting for the one feature that i can't (don't want to overpay for) do later = white interior. I know it's on the performance NOW, but is there any verbiage or confirmation saying it's ONLY for performance? Are the rest of us out of luck?

I haven't seen anything saying if/when this is coming to the rest of the models as an option.

Elon tweeted that it would be available more broadly “in the future” because of a parts shortage now, but of course didn’t say when.

I’m thinking EOY. They want as many of us to buy he performance version (even if we don’t really need it) as possible...

• Helpful
Reactions: hoang51
Lack of interior color options is a deal breaker for us. We will sit on the sideline and wait for cream or white (preferably cream) to be available. No way we'll settle for a black interior and I don't want to spend the extra bucks for Performance for a second car that is used mainly around town. Very early reservation holder/current MX owner. If it doesn't happen by year end I'll probably cancel and wait for the MY. My MX lease is up in February so will be buying a new MX then. I guess it will be a while before we are a completely electric 2 Tesla family.

Lack of interior color options is a deal breaker for us. We will sit on the sideline and wait for cream or white (preferably cream) to be available. No way we'll settle for a black interior and I don't want to spend the extra bucks for Performance for a second car that is used mainly around town. Very early reservation holder/current MX owner. If it doesn't happen by year end I'll probably cancel and wait for the MY. My MX lease is up in February so will be buying a new MX then. I guess it will be a while before we are a completely electric 2 Tesla family.

I was in the same boat as you, but I didn't want to forgo the $7500 tax rebate and I finally put in my order.