Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WHITE interior with creases/wrinkles (brand new)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my P3D+ yesterday (10/18 build) and loved every single moment of it so far but I noticed creases/wrinkles in two spots.

The first two pics are zoomed in and out of the crease in the driver seat

The third and fourth pic are pictures of the second crease, zoomed in and out.

And the last two photos, I notice the bottom left side of the seat is uneven.

Anyone else with the same issue?

Attachments

• close up front seat.JPG
    close up front seat.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 629
  • zoomed out front seat.JPG
    zoomed out front seat.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 626
  • Closeup Backseat.JPG
    Closeup Backseat.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 508
  • zoomed out front seat.JPG
    zoomed out front seat.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 491
  • IMG_6063.JPG
    IMG_6063.JPG
    201.2 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_6064.JPG
    IMG_6064.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 473
  • Informative
Reactions: V__2
Don’t be surprised if they work themself out. When I picked mine up I had a crease on the back seat that looked similar to your driver seat and it went back to its original state after a couple days.

I dont think they will get worse. I have a 1.5 year old model s with white seats and any tight spots that made it wrinkle went away over time. The material is strechy. If you are really bothered by it let tesla know so at least they can document it incase it needs warranty.

I had a crease in my white interior rear bench too, similar in aize to yours. I documented it (along with all the other issues) within 72 hours and they replaced the rear bench when the car was in getting all the other issues done. So, they will replace it. Hope that helps.

I had a crease in my white interior rear bench too, similar in aize to yours. I documented it (along with all the other issues) within 72 hours and they replaced the rear bench when the car was in getting all the other issues done. So, they will replace it. Hope that helps.

That's comforting to know! Also another minor thing, for the front two seats, do you see black stitchings around the middle horizontal? Part of my left side shows that.

Now I need to check mine. I think I had a couple of those that I didn't pay attention to.
This has probably been visited to death but can I ask what you guys are using to clean white seats? I have tried rubbing alcohol and it just doesn't clean them well enough.
There are several thoughts out there. If that doesn't work try regular dish soap or the no rinse car wash stuff perhaps. So far baby wipes work fine for me.

• Informative
Reactions: Achilles
Picked up my P3D+ yesterday (10/18 build) and loved every single moment of it so far but I noticed creases/wrinkles in two spots.

The first two pics are zoomed in and out of the crease in the driver seat

The third and fourth pic are pictures of the second crease, zoomed in and out.

And the last two photos, I notice the bottom left side of the seat is uneven.

Anyone else with the same issue?

Those white seats look gorgeous. Congrats on your new 3!