Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior with what exterior color?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So now that white interior is available for AWD non-P, there will be a LOT more people interested.

Black goes with pretty much anything.

But I'm not sure about white.

There is the typical white interior with red exterior that had been pushed out as test drive vehicles across the nation. I do admit, it looks delicious. But a red exterior screams a bit too much flashiness. Lol. I know some people want that.

But for others, what exterior are you getting with your white interior?

White on white seems a bit too wedding like. Black seems too tuxedo like. Gray/silver seems like a fairly boring color.

I'm leaning towards blue. Wish there were examples out there in the wild with Model 3s with white interiors and various exterior colors.

Red Exterior / White Interior For The Win!

Why?

Because...poor man's 2020 Roadster. ;)

upload_2018-7-24_8-11-12.png

upload_2018-7-24_8-11-36.png

• Love
Reactions: Bobsil and mekberg
I was Blue/White for the last 4 weeks, but was always looking back at the Silver/White...Then i started reading about the "gazillion" blue orders out there (2nd most ordered color), so i finally changed my order this morning to the Silver/White (2nd least ordered color)...

I feel much better now : )~

Rare, less maintenance, good reflective color for Inferno Arizona, and less attracted to the highway patrol...Ship it!!

Reactions: Maximilien