Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White interior with White Canter console wrap/cover??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think It looks fantastic and it is very easy to do. Follow along with a youtube video right there on the screen as you do it.
20200505_163944.jpg

I think It looks fantastic and it is very easy to do. Follow along with a youtube video right there on the screen as you do it.

I used the satin white wrap from Kenriko, which if installed correctly, looks great.
Unfortunately the cupholder section is a "pain-in-the-ass" to install correctly:mad:. The material stretches easily, which can help, but mean "game over" if you inadvertently stretch the narrow section along the outside of the cup cutouts. Other kits have a stiffer material, which probably makes install easier.
On the positive side, Kenriko has great customer service and will send you a replacement piece, when you screw up;).

Which center console cover did you buy? Does it fit nicely?
Center Armrest Cover for Tesla Model 3 Model Y

I think it fits nicely, it is a cover however. There are two elastic bands underneath that hold it on and you can see where they pull if you look close enough. I have no regrets and I got this because I was fed up with the armrest being super hot when the car was outside in the sun. The white armrest stays cool.

The first one shipped was folded in half and was deformed where I could not get it looking 100% to my satisfaction so they sent me a new one shipped in a longer box.
Also since my sample set is two I'm not sure how consistent their production is or how often the design changes.

I just stuck one in the cart and the price is $23.99 delivered to my door so it's not that much of an investment.
** I have the NAPPA Vegan Leather version! **

I too, got the white wrap on the center console, then added the white(ish) armrest cover from RPM Tesla. I was disappointed in the color of the armrest cover, as it was a visibly different color (creamy) than the Tesla white seats. The fit was fantastic.

I ended up buying a different white armrest cover from another vendor (the same one as Atari2600), but while it is a better match (only close inspection can you tell), it's not a "perfect" match. It also is easier to put on, but does not fit as tightly as the RPM model.

You are no longer allowed to do the center console in matte white, unless you to the steering wheel trim in the same wrap.

View attachment 545399

I agree that the wheel needs something if we are doing the center console. I went with the 3M 1080 M10 Matte White and manually cut it myself. For $17 I have enough for three cars and will have it cut to exact dimensions when the local library opens up. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HVEPTZ4/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_.4a0EbY5TY8WR

upload_2020-5-28_14-20-53.png

I too, got the white wrap on the center console, then added the white(ish) armrest cover from RPM Tesla. I was disappointed in the color of the armrest cover, as it was a visibly different color (creamy) than the Tesla white seats. The fit was fantastic.

I ended up buying a different white armrest cover from another vendor (the same one as Atari2600), but while it is a better match (only close inspection can you tell), it's not a "perfect" match. It also is easier to put on, but does not fit as tightly as the RPM model.
Which white version did you get?