Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are in final deliberations of the lease of a model 3.

The last decision is interior colour. I quite like the white but with two small children the boss thinks it will show up all the dirty marks etc.

If her current car is anything to go by it resembles a skip on wheels!!!

What are peoples experiences of the white interiors?

Regards.

What are peoples experiences of the white interiors?

I have the white interior in my Blue Model 3 and I started to notice a reflection of the white dash strip (the strip behind the steering wheel, underneath the air vents) on the driver's side window that obscures the image in my side view mirror. I ordered a dash wrap in black in hopes this will help this issue.....

Bjorn put up an old video showing bad looking model X seats but those seats aren’t made anymore. Everyone else says they hold up well against everything except jean transfer. The stitching can also get dirty.

I ceramic coated mine, myself. No problems with the coating and the seats still look great.

Reactions: XLR82XS
Bjorn put up an old video showing bad looking model X seats but those seats aren’t made anymore. Everyone else says they hold up well against everything except jean transfer. The stitching can also get dirty.

I ceramic coated mine, myself. No problems with the coating and the seats still look great.

Care to share what brand you used and how difficult it was to apply to the seats?

I used the cquartz one for leather. Amazon carries this. I’d recommend the bigger bottle if you’re applying it to your steering wheel and the doors.

Application is easy, but you may want to wear a mask. The smell quickly goes away afterwards and I couldn’t smell anything by the next day.

Reactions: Charlan83