Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. I recently purchased a 2017 Silver 100D. Got it from Tesla, unlimited super charging and full self driving capabilities. Any way, it has the white interior that is really starting to grow on me. Please share what you successfully use to clean the interior.

Thanks

From what ive read, most have success with keeping baby wipes in the car to use on the seats. I dont have white, but would be hard to believe this didnt work:
Keeping in mind the seats are vinyl:
- Once a month or so, wipe down with microfiber cloth and bucket of warm water (capful of woolite in a bucket and a non soaked rag. Very damp, not soaking) followed by final wipedown with damp micro that has nothing but water on the micro. Do this to the steering wheel as well. Keeps oils, salt, lotions, etc from breaking down the leather/vinyl.
-On the white seats, avoid brand new jeans sitting on them. The dye transfers. (I wash all new jeans before I wear them..inside out). If blue does get on them, use the baby wipes if you dont have time to bucket clean.

The End

• Informative
Reactions: J__T