TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

White Model 3 LR in GA for Sale

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by sajakh, Jul 23, 2018.

1. sajakh

sajakh Member

Looking to sell my Garage kept Model 3 in Multi Coat White with Aero wheels/ enhanced autopilot. Have the wheels lug nut caps and center Tesla cap as well. I have upgraded the all puddle lamps/glovebox/ trunk lights to the brighter "Abstract ocean" bulbs, put Huper Optik ceramic 30% tint on all windows, and replaced factory floor mats with MAXpider front and back. Also have Tesla trunk all-weather floor mat.. I have 13K miles on it and was delivered in Feb. I travel for work and this almost all Highway miles. The VIN ends in 4XXX. Love the car but have a P85D that I love more so I'm keeping that. Looking to sell for $51.5K.

Attached Files: