Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White model S rims and calipers wrapped, chrome deleted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone just got my car back from the shop (Incognito Wraps here in Vegas) and I wanted to show off some pics of the work.

Here are the rims:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Calipers look great! What made you choose a wrap over paint?

Do you have more pics of the car from farther away? I'd like to see how the chrome delete looks with the whited out handles and emblem.
Good question. I think I chose the wrap for the calipers because I had already decided to wrap the rims anyway. Once the installers showed me some of the reflective samples, I was sold. I will take some more pics tomorrow and post them. I'm still not sure what I want to do with the back T emblem. I was thinking possibly painting that black and removing the model S badge. Let me know what you guys think.

Here are some additional random pics. I'll take better ones later.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: Ormond
Looks great. Thanks for sharing! What happens when you curb the wheels? Does the wrap get torn off?
Yes it would damage the wrap for sure. Thankfully it's wrapped in multiple pieces and they said replacing smaller parts of the wrap without having to do the whole thing would be easy. I'm not sure that all wrappers do it this way but that's how the guys at incognito wraps out here in Vegas do it.