Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Model Y - Paint Mismatch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After 7 months of acceptance delivery and keeping it/her in garage and shades at work, my rear bumper is starting to fade color away, it is getting yellow. if this starts after 7 months, I can only imagine after a year or two!?!...
Service is saying it is too late for any recourse! it sounds a bit dismissive.
Any suggestions?...
IMG_7059.jpeg

After 7 months of acceptance delivery and keeping it/her in garage and shades at work, my rear bumper is starting to fade color away, it is getting yellow. if this starts after 7 months, I can only imagine after a year or two!?!...
Service is saying it is too late for any recourse! it sounds a bit dismissive.
Any suggestions?...
View attachment 685693
I’ve owned several white pearl cars. Metal and plastic don’t always match. The picture is satisfactory.

Considering this car market and if you can gamble for a short time without a car, you can probably sell the Y at the price you paid for it or more right now or wait a few months. Place an order right now for a new Y in a different color or for another white. The problem is how long it will take to get delivered and how used car prices will move in the next few months.