TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

White on White P100D - anyone seen one?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by kbf1981, May 7, 2018.

1. kbf1981

kbf1981 Member

I've been offered a new inventory white on white P100D Model S - pearl white exterior, ultra-white interior, with carbon trim.

Has anyone seen a similar model, and if so, do you have pictures?

Trying to imagine it and the digital image on Tesla's website aren't good enough for me to get an idea of what it'd look like in real life. Ideally I'd be after a red exterior, white interior car, but I thought it's worth considering.

2. demundus

demundus Active Member

that sounds sick actually... id buy that in a heartbeat haha

• Like x 1
  3. whitex

whitex Active Member

#3 whitex, May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
    White/white+carbon is the stormtrooper edition ;). I almost bought couple of months ago, but then the factory shutdown came before the insurance company declared our old one (white/grey) a total loss, so had to pick from inventory to ended up with white/cream.

4. mkspeedr

mkspeedr Member

That is my dad's car. I will need to find a picture. It looks very white...

Attached Files:

5. BradWI

BradWI Member

I have the same white/white/carbon on my S75D that I got last summer. Love it. No regrets on the color choices.

6. BIG ACH

BIG ACH Member

The white interior is absurdly NICE... So so nice. I saw one silver exterior with the white interior while in Palm Beach... I bet it looks even better with the white exterior. Go for it!!

7. yamanote

yamanote Member

Check this out:
    Car - 2017 Tesla Model S P100D in STOUFFVILLE, ON $184,000

Even for it being in Canadian dollars it is absurdly overpriced, but the pictures should help you out.

However, note that on recent ultra white interior builds, the dashboard is all black (the panels below the trim are no longer ultra white).

8. RedMS

RedMS Member

Before plucking down that much cash I’d check and see if any service centers or showrooms have one you can peek in. Personally I’m not a fan of white interior but it does look nice.

9. BIG ACH

BIG ACH Member

I feel like if god owned a Tesla - this would be it!

10. Navsarin

Navsarin S100D Red Rocket

You know 184 cnd is 141k usd right? I’m sure it’s negotiable being a private sale lol. Say 170k which is 130k usd. Not bad considering Canadian cars also have a 6% duty attached when new.

11. sidmini

sidmini Banned

White on white will look really nice, but you gotta have the 21 inch sonic grey alloys!

12. jddssc121

jddssc121 Member

I really wanted white on white. But I'm glad I sat in one before deciding. I'm in Vegas, where it's quite bright outside :), and the white interior is really bright when it's getting blasted by the sun. It was honestly a bit too bright for comfort.....so I went w/ a black interior.

13. kbf1981

kbf1981 Member

Thank you guys.

Hmmm.... hard to think which would be nicer. White on white or red exterior on white interior.

My girlfriend has a white exterior, red interior Porsche so I thought the reverse would be pretty cool so we have both on the drive.

14. yamanote

yamanote Member

Yes, I'm well aware. I also know an equivalently equipped, brand new P100D is less than 10k more than his asking price.

My AP2 Model S P100D is for sale at 146k CAD... equivalent to 112k USD. That's one hell of a deal then!

15. Navsarin

Navsarin S100D Red Rocket

Yep. The P100D’s have reduced in price overall.
    I’ve seem some good inventory models up here for 152k with 1500-2000km on them. Fully loaded.
    Now thats not a bad deal considering a loaded 100D is 149k new.

16. yamanote

yamanote Member

Seems like you understand why I said that car is absurdly overpriced then - even at 170k.

17. hol300

hol300 Member

That's what we've ordered on our X. The showroom down in West Drayton had that on the X there. Might still be there if you have any trips down to London planned....

18. kbf1981

kbf1981 Member

There seems to be a lot of P100D inventory in the States but very little here in the UK. Here there's loads of 75s, maybe 60% of inventory, 35% 100s, then 2 x P100D.

19. Ausy

Ausy Member

Here's my 75D, picked up Saturday. White on White looked best imho :)

model-s-white-1.jpg

model-s-white-2.jpg

• Love x 2
    • Like x 1
  20. GoEagles997

GoEagles997 Member

• Like x 1