Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White on White P100D - anyone seen one?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been offered a new inventory white on white P100D Model S - pearl white exterior, ultra-white interior, with carbon trim.

Has anyone seen a similar model, and if so, do you have pictures?

Trying to imagine it and the digital image on Tesla's website aren't good enough for me to get an idea of what it'd look like in real life. Ideally I'd be after a red exterior, white interior car, but I thought it's worth considering.

White/white+carbon is the stormtrooper edition ;). I almost bought couple of months ago, but then the factory shutdown came before the insurance company declared our old one (white/grey) a total loss, so had to pick from inventory to ended up with white/cream.

Last edited:
That is my dad's car. I will need to find a picture. It looks very white...

Attachments

• P100D whitewhite.JPG
    P100D whitewhite.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 258
Check this out:
Car - 2017 Tesla Model S P100D in STOUFFVILLE, ON $184,000

Even for it being in Canadian dollars it is absurdly overpriced, but the pictures should help you out.

However, note that on recent ultra white interior builds, the dashboard is all black (the panels below the trim are no longer ultra white).

You know 184 cnd is 141k usd right? I’m sure it’s negotiable being a private sale lol. Say 170k which is 130k usd. Not bad considering Canadian cars also have a 6% duty attached when new.

I really wanted white on white. But I'm glad I sat in one before deciding. I'm in Vegas, where it's quite bright outside :), and the white interior is really bright when it's getting blasted by the sun. It was honestly a bit too bright for comfort.....so I went w/ a black interior.

Thank you guys.

Hmmm.... hard to think which would be nicer. White on white or red exterior on white interior.

My girlfriend has a white exterior, red interior Porsche so I thought the reverse would be pretty cool so we have both on the drive.

You know 184 cnd is 141k usd right? I’m sure it’s negotiable being a private sale lol. Say 170k which is 130k usd. Not bad considering Canadian cars also have a 6% duty attached when new.

Yes, I'm well aware. I also know an equivalently equipped, brand new P100D is less than 10k more than his asking price.

My AP2 Model S P100D is for sale at 146k CAD... equivalent to 112k USD. That's one hell of a deal then!

Yes, I'm well aware. I also know an equivalently equipped, brand new P100D is less than 10k more than his asking price.

My AP2 Model S P100D is for sale at 146k CAD... equivalent to 112k USD. That's one hell of a deal then!

Yep. The P100D’s have reduced in price overall.
I’ve seem some good inventory models up here for 152k with 1500-2000km on them. Fully loaded.
Now thats not a bad deal considering a loaded 100D is 149k new.