Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White on white

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White exterior with black int. I like the white on white in the test car I drove.

But wife, 2 kids and a dog, I went with my sensible head and went with black interior.

You can kind of see it here from the P model i test drove

That's actually really helpful. What worried me was that from the outside it would all just look a bit "samey" the interior though doesn't white out the glass box so there's still a nice distinction.

My wife is trying to talk me out of it (Her taste is questionable though ;))
She says it will be too white and the interior will mark and look dirty really quickly. I haven't told her that I plan to combat this issue by banning her and the kids from the inside.

I've ordered white/white - looks fantastic when you see it. Also, white interior is technically easier to keep clean as any marks can be seen immediately. Apprehensive myself (we have children and dog), but assured that baby wipes will remove pretty much anything.

Go for it - the total Space X / Tesla experience! :)

I've gone White/White. From reviews I've seen the white interior makes it so much brighter and airy.

Having been in both I'd totally agree with this. The black interior isn't oppressive at all but the white really does feel open.
That's why I wanted the white interior but wasn't sure about white in and out. I'm convinced now though (assuming the extra £950 fits in my lease budget).
the total Space X / Tesla experience

I’ve got red with a white interior, and I’m *so* glad we went with white. The interior is so futuristic anyway, and the white just adds to the effect!

591FBA6E-8395-41EC-9774-1A633CA0B534.jpeg
0BF8598B-90BD-462C-971E-739D102F5D79.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: pmg102
White on White is the best colour combination for any Tesla, add in black wheels and the contrast is fab.

48395616702_8efcc81495_z_d.jpg

Anyone with kids need not worry, can you tell these seats are used daily, multiple skip runs, every other weekend carries the entire extended family and even the occasionally family 'picnic' when the British weather isnt behaving?

46965551165_dc584b842f_z_d.jpg

I found the white interior actually looks more subtle against the white exterior than with other exterior colours, especially black.
The black interior is a bit too bland for my taste with almost zero contrast. The white interior is actually more like black & white and looks far more interesting IMO. I consider it a Tesla trademark.